About Me

My photo
my blogs are my reflection !! keep following to know me better ;)

Wednesday 4 May, 2011

Nidhi's Laboratory

Hey fellas and fellis..!! Have lots and lots going on in my mind, and inspired by my BFF-ADITI (ya ya, now stop rolling your eyes about the BFF thing..!) I too have decided to start expressing myself via blogging.

To tell about me..i have been born to yapp yapp yappp…and can go on talking about the most of the stuff on and out of planet Earth ( mere blabbering, mind you ! ) and my karma-bhumi-MUMBAI.. yeah, and all what’s-the-big-deal-about–Mumbai thinkers, we can have an awesome discussion about the greatness of Mumbai ;)

I totally adore cartoons ( dexter, on top of the list ), luv to dance, bathroom sing, enjoy travelling on the back seat of vehicles , am hungry for attention, hog till I puke and am total nutcase bachhi ( I can see some people smiling already ) ! :P

As I type this stuff out, I find a great speed mismatch in the typing speed and the speed of thoughts…I want convey so much, I have so many thoughts churning in my mind already…oh god..!!

Well so I guess Nidhi’s Laboratory is going to come up with quite some stuff !

All opinions, criticism and comments are welcomed and expected..! ;)

3 comments:

vixie said...

Welcome to blogosphere sweetheart..!!!!
sooo glad to see you here..:):)
lovely start i must say..:)
and thankyou soooo much for the beautiful dedication in the beginning..:)
m realllyy glad i could be of some help in this amazing start up of yours..!!!
alll the bestttt for the future my baby...!!!
god bless you always..!!!
and love you loadssss!!!
My BFF..:* :* :* <3 <3 <3

Maverick said...

hey! welcome here! :) me and my sis are a crazy fan of dexters lab, so u can understand the connection. :P good read for the first post!

Nidhi Sarda said...

thnx guys..!! really appreciate ur support :)