About Me

My photo
my blogs are my reflection !! keep following to know me better ;)

Sunday 17 July, 2011

zindagi milegi dobara !


Just back from “Zindagi na milegi dobara(ZNMD)” !  A great watch !! A complete “Netra sukh prapti”

Sizzling hot Hritik,dimpled Abhay(I have a special attraction towrds dimples) and my  Mr Awesome-‘Farhan Aktar” !  What more could I ask for on a Saturday ?

Shocked about Farhan ?

 I love him ! He is such a charmer..! Was just wondering why god stopped making more of his kind? Or probably i didnt encounter “such” a guy ! Its like god made him with chocholate,mashmallow,honey,sugar and everything yumm ;) Cute,naughty,innocent and flirty, all in all, someone who’s cheesy but adorable ! (and I love cheese ;) )

Awww I adored him in “Karthik calling Kathik” and hated the producer for giving him mean shades in “Luck by Chance”, but nevertheless I was smitten by his acting and charms in both the films !

Some people(grrr) dont like his voice, but ask the gals  and you’ll get surprised by the answer ! He’s got a special “khurdura” touch to his voice, not a bit more, in perfect amount that is music to ears !

He is one of the kinds who looks good in any clothing, any hairstyle-long locks in “Rock on” to the good boy haircut in “Karthik calling Karthik” to the medium length tresses in ZNMD.

I know I am behaving like a teenager- “ OH-I-AM-IN-LOVE” , going gaga over filmstars, but he is one of the few who makes me go weak in the knee ! 

I was shocked to know he’s married and has 2 chidren ! He’s definitely a yummy daddy, atleast for me !
Ab main thodi slow hu, toh Farhan se late aayi iss duniya main..! :(

Farhan,itihaas ke panno main likha hai..iss janam main nahi toh agle janam main hum milenge,
Zindagi milegi dobara !

Mera intezaar karna...
I LOVE U !! <3 <3

2 comments:

vixie said...

hehehe..pagli..ya reyyy even i am totally bonkers over farhan..!! He is oh-so-adorable..muah
glad you enjoyed the movie..:-):-):-):-)

amorphous said...

except for tomato hurling in the movie, everything else seemed fun to me. craziness exemplified you see. googled it to find this post of yours.